Friday, December 19, 2008

The Boat has Sunk.

Today I was in a car crash. The massive snow storm hit and with limited visibility and snow covered roads my car was involved in a crash that involved around 30 vehicles. my car suffered 3 collisions with 3 different vehicles. Luckily since the traffic was moving slow due to the weather i suffered only minor injuries. My car however has suffered too much damage to continue to sail the black rivers. Rest in peace mighty galleon.

On another note I was selected to participate in Uncle Ronnie's PopUp Holiday Art Shop. I could submit two pieces, I made larger versions of a couple of the monsters I drew in my sketchbook. I was on my way to drop them off when I got in the crash. so I am going to drop them off tomorow morning instead... luckily they weren't damaged in the crash either.



3 comments:

Tooninator said...

Look at you go. Congrats again.

That totally bites that you destroyed your woody (hehe). Will there be a service?

bert5693 said...

hey im happy to hear you are okay. and congrats to your monster aren insanely cute, yet scary. =)

jason said...

shiiit, I'm glad you're ok! that was a mighty mighty car too... tis a shame.

congrats on the pieces though :)