Sunday, May 24, 2009

Post 100

I have reached my 100th post. I wanted to do something special but I have been busy, and the transmission in my car randomly died... so I didnt do anything special.

I recently started working at Canada's Wonderland for yet another season. I hope not to flood this blog with park caricatures (despite the fact that it will make up 98% of what I will be drawing in the next few months) I will be posting park sketches on c-dub'ya and only posting them here when I think they are supremely awesome. c-dub'ya is a blog co-authored by the caricatures staff at Canada's Wonderland.

I drew this when I was on break and coloured it the following day on break again. Its one of the game staff havig his break. the game staff is the themepark version of carnies.

1 comment:

Edward Lillywhite said...

I like the light in this one. Both the color and the drawing are different from your typical stuff.

Very neat to see.